Alan Bush often speaks at seminars for business leaders—such as line executives, finance executives, human resource professionals, CPA’s and lawyers. You can hear Alan at:
STCL and HR Houston | Employment Law Conference
Non-Competes, Non-Disclosures and Non-Solicitations: Can Someone Explain It All?
July 25, 2013
The South Texas College of Law and HR Houston host an annual employment law conference. Alan will talk on this panel.
The panel will cover:
- How are courts looking at non-competes? Are they enforceable? Reasonable?
- When might you think about asking your employees to sign non-competes?
- How can you screen new hire candidates for non-competes that might get you tangled up in a lawsuit?
- What risks does a company face in filing suit to enforce a non-compete? How do you deal with it?
- How does Texas' recent adoption of the Uniform Trade Secrets Act impact non-competes?
Where: South Texas College of Law
When: 12:10 - 12:55p